Medic Plus Gel
Gardner ‘Medic Plus’ is a scientifically developed one-step antiseptic gel designed for the treatment of sores, ulcers, hook holds, tears or any other external injuries.
This medicated anti-bacterial gel is manufactured to protect and treat areas from bacterial infection and aid the fish in healing. Medic Plus is ideal for treatment of all freshwater fish and is perfectly safe for application to all parts of the fish – mouth and body.
Medic Plus includes three powerful pharmaceutical (human grade) antiseptic ingredients: Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride and Acriflavine Hydrochloride.
We firmly believe that, as anglers, we owe it to the fish that we catch that we really look after them and that this should extend beyond just using a wet unhooking mat. Medic Plus is the most affordable carp and coarse fish all in one anti-bacterial product on the fishing market today.
Directions For Use
- Generously apply Medic Plus to any affected areas.
- Gently massage the gel into the area with your fingertips.
- As soon as Medic Plus has been applied you can release the fish back into the water.
- CAUTION: Avoid contact with eyes.
- CAUTION: Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
*We recommend that Medic Plus is stored out of direct sunlight.