- Orders are usually shipped within 24 hours of receipt of payment (often same day), excluding weekends and holidays. We're trying this new thing called "work-life balance" and we ARE active carp anglers, so weekends and holidays are typically reserved for fishing. If you order over the weekend/holiday, we ship your order first thing, next business day.
- Shipments within Illinois are subject to a sales tax of 7.0%. There is no tax on shipments outside of Illinois.
- We ship using USPS, UPS, and FedEx only to addresses within the United States and Canada.
- If your packages are late, please use the shipment's tracking number to collect more information about its status. Unfortunately, once your items have left the safety of our warehouse, the timing of the delivery of your parcel is in the hands of the carrier, who isn't always perfect.
- If your packages are damaged upon receipt, you must contact the carrier (USPS, UPS, FedEx) immediately in order to make a claim. The carrier has full responsibility for damage in transit, but claims must be filed promptly and you should save all packing materials and damaged goods.
Additional Shipping Charges
Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping charges. We are not trying to make money on shipping, but we do need to cover our costs:
- All efforts have been made through our shipping calculator to accurately figure shipping charges upon checkout. However, it is not a perfect system and cannot adjust for all variances in weight, package dimensions, and destinations. This is most likely an issue with orders containing oversize and/or heavy items such as rods, chairs, bedchairs, some luggage, landing nets, and certain bait products.
- We may need to charge extra for shipping under such circumstances. If this is the case, we will contact you for approval before shipping.