When using hair rigs you bait the hair, not the hook. To do so, you will need a baiting needle. This may seem strange to those unfamiliar with them, but the benefits of hair rigs are many. To name a few; they allow a wider range of baits to be used effectively compared to traditional bait hooking, they can be customized for any presentation desired, and they leave the hook gap unobstructed for efficient hooking. If you'd like to give them a try start with the Knotless Hair Rig in size 4.
- Wacker Bait & Tackle Aligner Hair Rig $2.49
- Wacker Bait & Tackle Complete Leadcore In-Line Rig $4.89
- Wacker Bait & Tackle Knotless Hair Rig $2.49
Wacker Bait & Tackle
Line Aligner Rig
- Wacker Bait & Tackle Pop-Up Rig Out of stock SALE
- Wacker Bait & Tackle Ring Blow-Out Hair Rig $2.69